Special Access to Terraces & Mountaintop
Wine club members can enjoy picnics and peaceful walks along with our
award-winning wines and great food in these beautiful spaces
Wine Club Member Terrace Access
Procedures, Policies and Waiver and Assumption of Risk Agreement
We at Eastwood Farm and Winery are fortunate to have many beautiful natural spaces that we delight in sharing with our guests. We invite members of our wine club to have special access to enjoy our beautiful agricultural spaces during certain times when they are closed to the general public. In order to assure that our farm remains a beautiful and tranquil space, all wine club members must agree to the following (this “Agreement”) prior to using these spaces:
- Exclusive access to the Tent, Terrace and Mountaintop spaces overlooking our orchards and farm activity is available only to wine club members during designated hours when the winery is open but these agricultural spaces are closed to the public. Each member may sponsor up to 3 guests at a time at no additional cost. Additional non-member guests over the age of 3 years old accrue a $5 guest charge per visit, and no one wine club member may bring in more than 5 guests at a time. Wine club members are responsible for ensuring that their guests follow all of the terms of this Agreement.
- All guests must be 21+ or be directly supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- All members of the group must check in at the tasting room upon arrival to have IDs checked and post a $25 refundable deposit. You are welcome to open a tab at this time to purchase any Eastwood food or beverage to bring up with you. Please note that the terrace bar will not be open.
- Guests will be issued an access tag that must be displayed in the car windshield at all times while on the property.
- Guests must return to the barn at the end of their visit to check out, close their tab, and return their access tag. Failure to do so will result in loss of your deposit.
- All guests must check out at the barn by no later than dusk or 15 minutes before posted close time (whichever is earlier). The property closes at __________ today.
- Please report anything that needs attention to the Eastwood staff in the Barn.
- While we welcome wine club members to walk in, please note that access to this space may not be available due to previously booked private events, previously scheduled infrastructure improvements taking place around the property, or weather conditions. To confirm availability, please contact the Eastwood Info Line at (434) 264-6727.
- If there is an emergency that requires immediate assistance, please contact 911 first and then contact our staff as soon as possible, either in the Barn or by calling the Eastwood Line at (434) 264-6727.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted. All alcohol must be purchased from the Barn upon arrival or during your visit. Coolers are subject to checks by attending Eastwood Staff.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the property. No open flames are permitted at any time.
- Guests must stay in designated areas only. No access to the trails above the Mountaintop overlook is permitted. Guests are only permitted on the walkways between the terraces and the upper Mountaintop. These spaces are designated for your enjoyment to view the agricultural spaces, including the orchards and general farm activity.
- Do not climb on trees or disturb any landscaping.
- Please stay only on designated trails. Parking is only permitted in the pea gravel around the circle. Do not park or drive on the grass at any time.
- No bicycling, skateboarding, etc is permitted anywhere on the property at any time.
- Restrooms are available in the Barn. Please only use these designated restrooms.
- Guests must pack in and pack out. Please clean up all trash and return glassware to the Barn. Trash bags are available in the Barn.
- Dogs must remain on leash at all times. Guests must clean up after their pets.
- Please be respectful of our space and other wine club members and their guests. No disruptive behavior of any kind is permitted. This includes no amplified music, no inappropriate language, and no horseplay or unsafe behavior of any kind.
- Express Assumption of Risk. As lawful consideration for being allowed to access the property, I expressly agree and promise on behalf of myself and any of the children for which I am responsible, to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity and I hereby agree to release and discharge Eastwood Farm and Winery, LLC on behalf of myself, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate for all liability. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I expressly agree and acknowledge that the terms and conditions of this Agreement are contractual in nature and that I am signing it of my own free will.
- Indemnity. As liquidated damages, I agree that, should Eastwood Farm and Winery, LLC or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
- Personal Capacity: I expressly acknowledge that I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of my signing of this Agreement and that there are no other impediments or reasons why I would lack the capacity to enter into this Agreement.
- Agritourism WAIVER: Under Virginia law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks or agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that for purposes of this agreement, your presence at the Tent/Terrace is an agritourism activity.
- I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT (ALL PAGES). I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
Please note: Failure to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement may result in loss of your deposit and/or potential loss of access to the space in the future. Eastwood reserves the right to ask guests to leave at any time or deny access to the space for any reason.
Our goal is for this space to be a tranquil place for our wine club members to enjoy picnics, peaceful walks on trails, and enjoy our award winning wines in a beautiful outdoor space. Please help us keep Eastwood Farm and Winery beautiful and be respectful of our property and staff.